Since 29/04/2021 when we receive events with a value of AV Session - ID, we hash this value with the date of reception of the event. The objective is to have a unique session per day in order to align with the analytical visits but also to avoid counting sessions over two days and get wrong data (for example say that a session has a completion rate of 20% and a completion rate of 80% if the session is over two days)
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the "Conversions" metrics?
- Are the visitors in the Analytics Suite Delta unique visitors?
- What processing is done on the AV Session - ID property (av_session_id)?
- Why AV Insights has different values between real time and historical data?
- How to sort Month and Weekday properties in chronological order?
- Why do I observe the notion "closed" following custom page/site variables?
- Can you tell me what the property "Organisation" means?
- On mobile applications, what is the difference between a session and a visit ?
- When looking at a specific level 2, other level 2 sites are showing up in the Referrer sites, won't they be counted twice?
- What is the "sub-region" property?