Customisation of personal data history
In order to fulfil your obligations with regard to the GDPR, you can define a personal data storage period (see the article on data retention).
If you wish to bring your system into compliance with a limited storage period, please:
- Send a request to our Support centre via your administrator (‘Help’ button on the bottom right)
- Email your request as an attachment on headed paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The automatic purging of your personal data will be carried out over a rolling period which you have defined (e.g.: 13, 25, 37 months, etc.) and for all the sites under the same organisation.
In the framework of the implementation of the CNIL exemption or the Hybrid Measure, purging is automatically set at 25 months, as specified in the September 2020 CNIL guidelines (Article 5).
As purging applies to the organisation, all your sites have a 25-month data storage duration, even if they do not benefit from the CNIL exemption
Impact on your data
Analytics Suite 2
The implementation of automatic purging will result in the erasure of data related to the following aspects...
- All data referred to as ‘detailed’, present by default in Data Query and non-backed-up (as it may be cross-referenced/segmented by default with the above aspects)
- All data referred to as ‘detailed’ which can be exported via a Customised Export
- All ‘pre-calculated’ or backed-up data containing at least one of the above aspects (e.g. Template Data Query on identified visitors, a Dashboard containing customer IDs or an identified visitor (text) Report, in addition to associated Explorer and NX analyses, including certification figures)
This applies to all sites under the same contract.
Analytics Suite Delta
The Delta Analytics Suite is based on a new data model.
Analytic data from all sites under the same organisation is now centralised on a single event database.
Data is not aggregated and all properties may be cross-referenced with each other. Consequently, purging applies to all Analytics data, considered by default to be personal data.
In other words, once purging is configured, no data will be accessible in the Analytics Suite after the defined x months.
AT Internet defines a storage duration by default (see our article ‘Data Minimisation’). It is possible for you to export Analytics data on your part and store it beyond the duration set on AT Internet. Please ensure you export anonymous data, i.e. aggregated data. The number of visitors, visits and sources, etc.