ImportantThis article shows how the connector works with the Data Query 2 API
Semji offers a unique combination of services in the world of SEO by combining human expertise and technology to provide high value-added SEO solutions. Semji brings together the best of an SEO / Content Marketing platform developed in-house, Semji Platform. We are also a team of SEO experts passionate about innovation. SEO support, SEO redesign, audit, netlinking, our teams advise you in all key moments of the life of your site.
Semji is a concentration of R&D and a healthy dose of SEO expertise to anticipate the ongoing evolution of Google. Our goal: to guarantee our customers and users more qualified traffic and ROI as well as personal customer support.
Learn more: https://semji.com/
The main areas in which they work
- Detection of content with high SEO potential
- Content production planning
- SEO strategy optimization
- Effectiveness of published content measurement
- SEO services and support
AT Connect Semji
The AT Connect Semji integration allows you to simplify the measurement of your SEO and Content Marketing ROI by easily importing your AT Internet data into Semji’s Platform. By integrating major solutions such as AT Internet, Semji allows you to centralise your marketing data within the same platform.
From the very first time you access your personal space, you connect directly to the AT Internet source and discover the content that has the most potential in terms of traffic and conversions. Semji then makes the SEO optimisation of your content traceable and allows you to track the gains generated by your Content Marketing and SEO campaigns.
- Simplified configuration: Semji Platform catches data from your AT Internet account via API. Simply enter your API access key to get your analytics data into your Semji dashboards.
- Centralization of SEO data: Semji Platform is the only solution which brings in one place all the results related to the SEO optimization of your content. Traffic, conversions, turnover... You finally realize the impact of your content actions.
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use SEO reporting: your SEO analyzes get to the point. The filtering options of Semji Platform make it easy to read the data and allow you, according to your objectives, to display the most relevant KPIs.
- Autonomy and agility: unified data, simplified reading of benefits, performance evaluation of your content, sharing of results… Semji dashboards allow you to effectively manage your actions and facilitate decision-making.
How the bridge works
The AT Connect Semji allows you to export the AT Internet data and display your content performance in Semji. With this connector, you centralize all your KPIs and SEO insights in the Semji interface, which helps you make better decisions and optimize your digital strategy.
You can activate the integration by following these two steps:
- The first step is to generate an API key from your AT Internet user profile. You’ll have to paste this API Key into the Semji interface.
- The second step takes place in Semji. You must choose the AT Internet data source from in the integrations listing and activate the connector by pasting the API Key beforehand.
You must have an AT Internet account and a Semji account to benefit from this integration. You also need to meet these requirements:
- An AT Internet API key: Before starting, it is essential to generate an API Key on AT Internet. You will need it to authorize Semji to access your data. See all the information you need to generate your API key: https://helpcentre.atinternet-solutions.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013277119-API-Keys. In case of any problem, you can contact the AT Internet support.
- Page URL + Querystring option enabled: This option must be activated on your AT Internet account. The page URL dimension (d_at_url) is one of the dimensions sent to Semji through this connector. You can request its activation from AT Internet support.
- The Enterprise plan on Semji: The AT Internet connection functionality is available with certain Semji subscription plans. To benefit from it, contact support or your Semji Customer Success Manager.
- A Semji Administrator Account (Owner): In order to connect AT Internet at Semji, you must have an Administrator account. If necessary, contact your CSM Semji to change the access rights and the status of your user account.
Connector activation in Semji
After generating your API key in the AT Internet interface, you can go to Semji to activate the connector.
A- Sign in to Semji:
Connect to your Semji interface by going to this address: https://app.semji.com/. Enter your login and password to access the solution.
B- Select your workspace:
Select the workspace in which you want to activate the integration. Go to the settings of your workspace: click at the top right of your interface, then on the gear wheel of the workspace concerned.
C- Access the connector:
Once you reach the workspace settings, you must click on "Integrations" then on the "Connect" button in front of the AT Internet logo in order to access the connector.
D- Enter your API Key AT Internet:
In this last step you need to paste the API Key generated from the AT Internet interface. Enter your “Access key” and your “Secret key” in the dedicated fields.
And now, it is over! You can track the performance of optimized content in Semji, thanks to the AT Internet data.
AT Internet data visualization in Semji
Once your AT Internet account is connected to your Semji platform, you can analyze the traffic generated by each content in:
- Your Dashboard.
- Your Reports.
- The Performances tab accessible from the content Draft editor.
Below some AT Internet data enriching Semji's insights for each content:
- Date of the visit (d_time_date).
- Page URL (d_ati_url). - Visits (m_visits).
- Conversions loads (m_conversions1_loads).
- Secondary conversions loads (m_conversions2_loads).
- Conversions visits (m_conversions1_visits).
- Secondary conversions visits (m_conversions2_visits).
- Sales (m_v_sales). - Bounce rate (m_bounce_rate).
- Pages viewed / visits (m_page_views_per_visits).
- Time spent / visits (m_time_spent_per_visits).
Example of an article analysis in Semji based on AT Internet data:
The AT Internet data, in link with this content, appears in the "Performances" tab in the Draft editor of Semji.
Origin of the data on this same article in AT Internet:
You will find the exported data identically in the AT Internet interface: it is displayed in curve, the history is also catched by Semji (here in Explorer).
Another example in the Semji Dashboard:
Another example in Semji Reports: