Over the years, AT Internet has produced a significant amount of content to democratise access to a clear understanding of the principles of personal data.
Here is a brief list of our latest content on this matter:
Guides & white papers
‘PRIVACY-DRIVEN’ ANALYTICS, A GENUINE GROWTH DRIVER
DIGITAL ANALYTICS AND THE GDPR - ONE YEAR LATER, ARE YOU IN COMPLIANCE?
ANALYTICS & PERSONAL DATA, NEW CHALLENGES, NEW RISKS AND SOLUTIONS
- Reminder of the legal context in France
- Risks related to GDPR and these new CNIL recommendations for online activity
- A series of solutions to limit the impacts of these requirements on various business sectors
- Introduction to the agency 55’s approach relative to GDPR and CNIL compliance
PRIVACY AND DIGITAL ANALYTICS - THE KEYS TO COMPLIANCE
- The legal context in France
- Brief reminder of the key principles of the GDPR
- Rapid assessment since its implementation
- The CNIL's new guidelines
- Compliance tools and methods
GDPR AND DIGITAL ANALYTICS: ARE YOU READY?
If you are having difficulties with one of these issues, don’t miss the webinar:
- What do we mean by ‘personal data’ in a Digital Analytics context?
- What can I do with my Analytics data (import, export, fusion, etc.)?
- Where must I store my Analytics data?
- What information is to be transmitted to end users?
- What does ‘consent’ really mean?
- What are my responsibilities? What do I report on?
- What are the responsibilities of my Digital Analytics provider?
You can find all our latest articles on data governance and strategies on our Digital Analytics Blog.