We can confirm you that the site environment will be populated by a configuration within the site management interface.
Articles in this section
- How do source properties work?
- How can I apply a filter "is not empty" on a hidden column?
- I noticed on Data Query 3 that there is a property "Site Environment". It says, that this property will be filled in by a configuration. Is it a configuration at the tagging level or within the interface?
- How to build a table in Data Query showing the number of visits per month over a year?
- Is it possible to query a period overlapping yesterday and today?
- How to find Sources > Other level 2s in Data Query?
- What is the maximum analysis period in Data Query?
- How to analyse individual user journeys for Identified visitors?
- How do I get the number of visits made before a conversion?
- How do I obtain the average time spent per page?