The box "secure cookies" allows you to read/write cookies (client-side only) only on pages in HTTPS, so in a secure way.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the character '"#' for a page label?
- Why is my MV Testing data not displayed?
- How to tag on-site ads campaigns using a query string parameter?
- Switching to first party cookies: how to set the domain where the cookie is deposited?
- I don't see data anymore for "searches with no results", why?
- What is the purpose of checking the "secure cookies" box?
- Why do I have keywords that generate a search page with results when they don't?
- What is « refreshDuration » variable and how to set it?
- Does the AT Internet tracker support multi-threading ?
- What is the cost of a CDDC (Custom Domain Data Collection)?