Magento, part of the Adobe Experience Cloud, offers a unique e-commerce solution. It combines enterprise-class performance, unlimited scalability, and open source flexibility for exceptional B2C and B2B experiences.
Magento enables the creation of unique experiences that span the entire customer lifecycle and drive sales. No matter the size or goals of your business - multi-channel, international development, mobile, etc. - Magento is the ideal solution for your business. - Magento offers everything you need to grow your business in an increasingly competitive market.
To learn more https://magento.com/
Magento in few numbers
- Nearly 10 years of existence
- More than 260,000 online shops
- A solution used in more than 150 countries
- Leader in the Magic Quadrant for E-commerce
- #1 provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000
- More than 1000 extensions in the marketplace
AT Connect Magento
Thanks to AT Connect Magento you can automate the tracking of your Magento e-commerce site. This integration makes it easy to monitor the performance of your shop via the Sales Insights module of the Analytics Suite.
Sales Insights, e-commerce module of AT Internet, helps you to analyze and optimize: your product catalog, the purchasing process, the lost baskets... All this in the absolute respect of the RGPD and the CNIL.
- Install the extension in a few clicks: The Magento AT Internet extension is activated in a few clicks.
- Automate tracking: The extension speeds up the deployment process thanks to the automatic tracking of Sales Insights events (product list view, product page view, add to cart, remove from cart, purchases, payments method, transactions, shipping methods, etc.).
- Analyze your e-commerce performance: Thanks to the Sales Insights module you can follow all the results of your Magento shop in Explorer. Top shoppers, flagship products, lost traffic, customer loyalty, conversion funnel... Optimize the performance of your e-commerce system thanks to relevant insights.
AT Connect Magento introduction
The AT Connect Magento allows you to track the performance of your Magento store in the Sales Insights module of the Analytics Suite.
This connector is based on a Magento extension. This extension is currently compatible with Magento versions 2.2 & 2.3.
Here is a summary about the steps to follow to activate the extension :
- Download the .ZIP file of the AT Internet extension for Magento.
- Unzip the resulting archive.
- Place the "atinternet" folder in the tree structure of the e-commerce site, in a "code" sub-directory. Here is the resulting tree: <Magento_Dir>/app/code.
- Execute the following command to update the extension: php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Modify the extension from the site administration: stores > configuration > AT INTERNET.
- Configure the extension and save the changes.
- Go to the site to check the tracking.
- If necessary remove the cache with the following command: php bin/magento cache:clean.
Several Magento modules are required for this extension:
Activation in Magento Back office
This step details the activation of the extension in the Magento back office. You must first connect to your back office and access the "Stores > Configuration" part of the Magento interface.
You then access the AT Internet extension by selecting the "Analytics Suite - Sales Insights" entry in the left-hand menu, as shown in the screenshot below.
This interface presents the main features of the AT Internet extension for Magento. It also lists the main fields to fill in in order to correctly configure the extension.
The configuration interface offers you several possibilities:
- Activate the extension.
- Enter the site number.
- Enter the secure domain of data collection.
- Enter a domain cookie.
- Activate page tracking - Autotrack all pages to obtain standard analysis data (page views, visits, traffic sources, devices, etc.). This option should not be used if the Magento store is already tracked
You can save your changes once you have set up these fields.
Data display in Sales Insights
Once you've done these steps, you can begin to analyze the performance of your e-Commerce store in the Sales Insights module of the Analytics Suite 2.
You can, among other things, follow these different indicators:
- Product list views
- Clicks on the products listed
- Product page views
- Clicks on "Add to Cart"
- Clicks on "Remove from cart"
- Cart views
- Shipping steps views
- Payment steps views
- Transaction Confirmations
- Traffic lost during the purchase process
Thanks to this Magento connector you can, for example, follow in Sales Insights carts in progress and detect buyers with higher potential:
You also have the possibility to detect the most attractive products among the references available in your Magento catalog:
The Magento connector offers many other possibilities. You can follow the Webinar dedicated to Sales Insight to discover other cases of e-commerce use.