On mobile apps and PWAs, devices can generate hits that are stored while the internet connection is offline.
These hits can be stored for several hours, and it may be complex to retrieve them in your Data Flow scheduled exports.
- The hit can’t be collected with Data Flow.
- The only way to get all offline hits is to make API calls on D+1 to get full traffic
In order to improve the way the offline hits are managed on your organisation, we've made the following changes:
- Full traffic guaranteed at the end of the day.
- You possibly have hits from previous hours in your hourly (or half-hourly) scheduled export.
- The displayed timestamp of the hit in the export is the timestamp of its generation, not the one of its reception on AT servers (here “8:15” and not “10:05”).