ImportantThis article shows how the connector works with the Data Flow CDF.
ROIVENUE™ is a business intelligence analytics suite for marketing professionals. ROIVENUE™ is a one-stop solution for marketers to integrate all of their advertising, CRM and web analytics data into one place and harness the power of multi-touch attribution to get more ROI from their marketing campaigns. Our suite of products includes data integration, multi-touch data-driven attribution, as well as an agency reporting tool for marketing agencies to quickly and easily build reports for clients on Power BI, Tableau and other data visualisation tools.
ROIVENUE™ has been ranked top 10 Marketing Attribution software, Europe’s Leading Data-Driven Marketing Firm, and Microsoft Partners Award for marketing e-tail. Our clients include a number of mid to enterprise clients such as Orange, Vodafone, Pandora, and Axa Assistance.
Learn more at https://roivenue.com
The main areas in which they work
- Marketing attribution
- Data-Driven solution
- Data integration
- Agency reporting
- Performance monitor
- RFM segmentation
- Budget optimiser
AT Connect Roivenue
AT Connect Roivenue lets you take control of all your marketing investments thanks to multitouch attribution models. Identify the touchpoints that guarantee you the best ROI.
This connector enriches Roivenue attribution models with AT Internet data and helps you make better decisions
- Integrate multiple data sources: Power your attribution models with AT Internet data and enrich your analyses with third-party data sources (Facebook, Google Ads, Criteo, etc.).
- Analyse all your touchpoints: Follow all your marketing investments with AT Internet data and evaluate the ROI of your various actions in order to improve their performance.
- Use the right attribution model: Easily navigate between the different attribution models proposed by Roivenue (Markov, Shapley, etc.).
- Track the customer journey: Follow the entire customer journey, including details of advertising impressions.
- Customise your reports: Access all the marketing data of your different campaigns and personalise your Dashboards according to your needs.
Roivenue is a powerful attribution and ETL solution that can be used in two main ways:
- As a data pipeline to export, transform and load data into any database or Data lake.
- As a multitouch suite, allowing you to integrate AT Internet data (sessions, impressions, etc.) into your allocation analyses. This is the objective of AT Connect Roivenue.
This connector allows you to export any AT Internet data to Roivenue. It is generally used to export complete information about each user's sessions and impressions.
These data exports are based on the Data Flow tool. Roivenue allows the daily download and storage of these data exports, so that the complete history of your data is available outside the AT Internet solution.
Activation of the AT Connect Roivenue
Initialisation of the connector in the Roivenue interface
The activation of the AT Connect Roivenue is done in a few clicks, following the few steps described below.
- Go to the "Data sources" section at the top right of your Roivenue interface. Be careful to place yourself on the right account and on the right Business Unit.
- Click on the "plus" button in the "Data sources" to add a connector. You will then access the interface below.
In this interface you must therefore define a title for your connector, define the site concerned by this connector. You then have to fill in your AT Internet credentials (UserName and Password) which allow you to connect to the solution.
Finally, you must insert the API URL of the Data Flow export that will feed this connector (this URL is automatically generated in your Data Flow tool). Be sure to specify the date of the previous day (yesterday) at the end of the API URL (instead of yyyy-mm-dd).
Configuration of the Data Flow call in AT Internet
You must therefore create a Data Flow export as part of this connector. You can access Data Flow by going to the "configuration > Data Flow" section at the top right of your AT Internet interface.
You will then access the list of the different universes concerned by the export. You must therefore choose a universe and configure the export directly in the AT Internet interface. An API URL will be automatically generated and available at the bottom of your interface. Don't forget to fill in the previous day's date (yesterday) at the end of the URL and save your call.
For more information you can consult the complete Data Flow documentation: https://helpcentre.atinternet-solutions.com/hc/en-gb/categories/115000121870-Data-Flow
Finalising the settings in Roivenue
You must copy and paste the API URL of the export into the Roivenue interface, in the field provided for this purpose. You can then click on "save & Configure" to access the advanced connector configuration.
The advanced configuration interface opens as follows:
Here are some steps to follow in this interface:
- Make sure that the box "Enabled connectors are processed automatically according to its schedule" is checked.
- Then click on "Add query from template" and choose AT Internet. If you have several AT Internet exports, you will need to create several queries.
By opening a request, you will access the interface below. This will allow you to customise several elements of your requests.
- Parameters / Url: Url of the copied and pasted export from AT Internet's Data Flow tool.
- Columns / ColumnX: The values displayed must be the same as in the API URL (including upper case letters and symbols). You can change the column names if necessary.
- Output: By default, the data is saved in Roivenue's Blob storage. You can change this storage mode directly in this field if necessary.
Finally, you can perform a test hit by clicking on the "Test Query" button to check the correct deployment of the connector. If this test is successful you have correctly configured the connector, the AT Internet data feeds well into the Roivenue allocation models.
Activating this partnership activates the exchange of data between Roivenue and AT Internet. Only the data necessary for the proper functioning of the bridge are exchanged.