ImportantThis article shows how the connector works with the Data Query 2 API
OnCrawl is a powerful SEO crawler and log analyzer for enterprise SEO audits and daily monitoring. With over 400 customers in Europe, including the half of the TOP 20 French e-commerce websites, and in North America, OnCrawl helps e-commerce websites, SEO agencies and publishers improve their SEO performance, rankings and revenues.
OnCrawl also combines your logs and crawl data to provide comprehensive analytics about the on-page SEO factors that have a positive or negative impact on your indexation and crawl budget. OnCrawl gives you detailed data and analysis you can act on.
The team aims to democratize its tools, thanks to technological innovations, to let small but also bigger companies get access to the SEO data they need at affordable prices.
To learn more: http://www.oncrawl.com/
Discover the connector
Oncrawl and AT Internet have developed a bidirectional bridge that allows you to:
- Send AT Internet data to Oncrawl platform in order to compare your SEO, SMO with your analytics metrics such as visitors, page views, …
- Gather in a AT Internet dashboard main Oncrawl KPI using Oncrawl API
Prerequisites on AT Internet side:
- Activate URL+Querystring dimension (technical validation is required)
- Have access to API account
Export data to Oncrawl
1. Configuration of cross analysis (step 1)
Setting up AT Connect Oncrawl is really easy to implement. To do so, you will need to connect to your Oncrawl and AT Internet interfaces.
- Connect to your Oncrawl interface
- Select a project and click on LAUNCH CRAWL
- Select Avanced report, click on AT Internet and check the box Enable AT Internet cross analysis
Once you are here, you will need to access to your AT Internet interface in order to create the two API requests (see section below)
2. API creation
- On your AT Internet interface, go on API accounts
- Create a new flow, define an account name, choose your site, define a start date and end date. (If you don’t want to define an end date, let the field blank). Click on OK
Two flows are required for the AT Connect Oncrawl: getData and getRowCount. You will create those two flows by giving a label name getData and getRowCount and by copy / paste the two URL available on Oncrawl interface:
To create the two flows on AT Internet interface:
- Create a label name and copy the URL. Then click on Save
3. Configuration of cross analysis (step 2)
As soon as your two flows are created on AT Internet interface, you will have a GUID code:
Copy this GUID code and paste it on Oncrawl interface. Do not forget to write down you ID Site:
Then click on SAVE button.
You are now able to launch the crawl. As soon as the crawl is finalized, you will see your crawled SEO data crossed with your AT Internet data.
Import data to Dashboard
Oncrawl provides an API that you will be able to use to create a dashboard in Analytics Suite 2 and import some main KPI.
Authentication is OAuth. To connect your Oncrawl account to your AT Internet dashboard:
- Go to your profile and select EXTERNAL LOGINS then Add a connection
- Choose Oncrawl provider and click on Create a connection
- Click on OK on the popup confirmation
- Fill your Oncrawl login and password
- Click on ALLOW
- Give a name to your connection and click on Modify
- Your new connection will appear on the list
2. Create a dashboard
Oncrawl provides a list of KPI that you will be able to use on an AT Internet dashboard. The KPI can be imported to AT Internet dashboard thanks to Oncrawl API.
All flows will allow you to get the last crawl KPI on your project.
Example of flow:
/<project_id>/ is the ID of your projet. You will be able to find the ID of your project on Oncrawl interface URL (underlined in blue below):
The list of all Oncrawl KPI available is described on the next section.
Note: Due to Oncrawl API protection to limit DDOS attack, you are allowed to only get 10 KPI in the same time in your dashboard sheet. It means that you will have to create a dashboard sheet with only 10 boxes. If you want to integrate in your dashboard 30 Oncrawl KPI you will have to create 3 sheets with 10 boxes per sheet.
3. Dashboard template
A dashboard template with Oncrawl KPI is available on the file attached.