Since 2011, Easyence is the data-driven solution of which marketing management teams dream. Easyence offers a “smart data” approach which helps advertisers make measured decisions about their advertising investments. Directly connected to data collection tools (CRM, DMP, web analytics, ad servers), the Easyence Solution is unique, as it permits the usage of data history thanks to a fine-grained analysis of multi-lever and cross-device journeys, and also offers attribution and contribution indicators. Equipped with an ultra-powerful algorithm for customer journey analysis, Easyence provides customisable dashboards in a streamlined interface. The benefits for advertisers? Optimised ROI, time savings, and greater productivity. The Easyence solution has already helped many marketing managers in Europe to reduce their marketing costs by 20% to 50%. Today, the company is a leader in France with more than 100 clients such as Corsair, 3Suisses, Jennyfer, MonAlbumPhoto, Sarenza, and Boursorama…
Learn more: https://www.easyence.com/
To activate the AT Connect Easyence, you need to make sure that all your goals are followed by a conversion page and that all objectives have been declared in AT Internet interface.
If this is not the case (example: conversion click), a preliminary study should be considered.
Discover the connector
Easyence and AT Internet have developed a module that allows you to:
- analyze your attribution data throughout the conversion path (merchant and non-merchant), numberless touchpoints (pay / natural, clicks / print) and custom channels
- simplify the installation of the connector with no additional tagging. AT Internet performs the entire activation process
- identify the profitability of your various marketing levers and optimize the ROI
- customize the dashboards and create views corresponding exactly to the business KPIs that each user follows
The attribution window is configured by default over 30 days but can be adjustable.
Up to 5 levels of details are available for paid campaigns:
Import data to Easyence
The stream does not require any additional tagging, the entire activation process is performed by AT Internet and Easyence.
Connections developed for the partnership are:
- AT Internet exports (.csv) to a dedicated Easyence SFTP server, including touchpoints, paid and natural channels / campaigns, impressions, duration of the attribution window, details of campaign attributes
- API calls from Easyence to AT Internet to segment views (product, leads, clients, devices, ...)
The AT Connect Easyence stream can be simple (.csv export only) or duplicate (export .csv + API calls) depending on the customer's needs.
The CSV export is managed by AT Internet teams once the Easyence SFTP server is set up. If the requester wants to integrate segmentation (product, customer, etc.), Easyence will subsequently activate the API calls necessary to ensure the need.
Once the AT Connect is activated, you will be able to access your data from the Easyence interface and apply all necessary analyzes in order to :
- Go out from a last click approach that distorts reality
- Improve your marketing investments
- Become Data-Driven in your budget arbitrage
Some graphics example from Easyence dashboard:
Analyse your data
- Marketing mix analysis: This is a global view of all your levers. It makes it possible to understand the various customer path and to control the profitability on each lever.
- Leverage analysis: This view will allow you to go into the detail of each of your levers and service providers. An ideal view to follow you during your steering committees.
- Timeline: How do your levers behave over time: punctual effect or real trend? Also check the impact of your decisions month after month.
- Custom Dashboards: This space is dedicated to you and allows you to create a view corresponding exactly to the business KPIs that each user follows.
Activating this partnership activates the export of AT Internet data into Easyence. Only the data necessary for the proper functioning of the bridge are exported.