Created in 2009, Ensighten enables global brands to transform their digital business by fueling their diverse market investments with first-party data and customer profiles.
The patented marketing data platform, which includes the world’s leading enterprise tag management system, powers a number of mission-critical use cases spanning omnichannel personalization, mobile experience optimization, and attribution.
Ensighten offers industry best safeguards for data privacy and security, more than 1,000 turnkey digital marketing vendor integrations, and direct ownership of digital customer data.
The main areas in which we work
- Tag Management
- Mobile Tag Management
- Customer Data Platform
- GDPR Compliance
- Website Data Governance
AT Connect Ensighten saves you time when implementing your web analytics tools. Boost your marketing agility and offer your clients truly customized experiences on all channels, with a view increasing marketing ROI thanks to Ensighten’s tag management and data management solutions.
- Centralize the management of all your tags in a single interface and enable greater responsiveness when launching marketing campaigns.
- Simplify the rollout and management of tags, without needing to solicit your technical teams; improve your website performance.
- Enjoy standard integration of the AT Internet tag in Ensighten.
- Take control of your tagging by working autonomously and independently of your IT teams.
Activate AT Connect Ensighten
TMS systems began to emerge in 2009 in response to the growth in tag-based. For every new and updated solution marketer wanted to deploy, the greater the reliance on already overburdened IT staff to manually code these tags into the website. These deployments could weeks, months or even years depending on code freezes and other factors.
AT Connect Ensighten enables both marketing and technical users to add, edit or remove AT Internet tag within minutes through a convenient web interface. Once the tag management system is implemented, users simply click on AT Internet logo, add some account details, specify when to load the tag and where, and hit publish.
The AT Internet tag is automatically deployed onto the web page without any coding.
Log in to Ensighten
The first thing you have to do is to log in to Ensighten. For this, you must go to this web platform: https://manage.ensighten.com/login. Then you need to enter your credentials (account, username, password) and log in.
Access AT Internet's app
Once you are logged in you need to find the AT Internet’s App in the Ensighten interface. You can reach this section thanks to the “Apps” menu on the left. A search engine will help you to find AT Internet among the 1000 apps.
AT Internet tag configuration
After clicking on the AT Internet logo, you can start configuring the tag.
First you must give a name to your tag and add labels if you need. Then you can select AT Internet.
You have now access to the whole configuration of AT Internet’s tag.
Basic setupi variables overload
Then you can overload some parameters by specifying new settings during initialization. List of basic setup variables that can be overloaded:
- The securevariable enables the sending of information in a secure manner, or not. Specify true in the case of an HTTPS protocol, and false for an HTTP protocol.
- The disableCookievariable, if set to true, enables you to block the writing of tracker cookies (first and third).
- The cookieDomainvariable enables you to specify the domain for the writing of cookies. In cases where this parameter is empty (cookieDomain: ''), the domain of the current page will be used.
Specific tag activation
Now that the first step is done, you can activate the tracking of specific events occurring on your website. For example, you can activate the tracking of these elements:
- Internal search engine
- Custom Object
- Site and page variables + Dynamic Labels + Custom tree structure + Tags/Keywords
- Identified visitors
- Identification of unique visitor
- MV Testing
- On-site Ads
- Rich Media
Below an example for page and site variables tracking:
Save and publish
Now you must choose where and when your tag should work. You must select a space defined in Ensighten. You can add conditions like selecting some pages where your tag should fire. You can also select timing options (asap, once the page is interactive, once the page is fully loaded).
Finally, you can create an inform page test of the tag. Very useful to monitor your tag and check if everything is working correctly.
Now your tag configuration is fully ready, you can publish it. The connection is activated and you can follow the behavior of visitors in AT Internet interface.
Activating this partnership activates data exchange between Ensighten and AT Internet tools. Only the data necessary for the proper functioning of the bridge are used.