ImportantA new version of the connector is under development. The AT Internet data are now displayed in the Decode Apps Dashboards (and not the reverse). This documentation is currently being updated.
Founded in 2010 by two start-up experts turned consultants, with more than 15 years of pure player experience, Decode Consulting is an innovative B2B software editor and a consulting firm specialized in mobile channels,
In 2011, while working on custom benchmarks and studies for our clients, we realized that the fantastic success of the mobile applications market was making its permanent watch compulsory, but that it was extremely complex and time consuming to do that manually!
Decode apps now makes it simple, being the first app intelligence platform to search cross-store, benchmark and monitor the global apps markets the exact way YOU want!
Learn more: http://www.decodeapps.com/
- To integrate decodeapps data within your AT internet dashboard you need a subscription to API, data explorer and dashboard modules
- Latest AT internet mobile SDK is recommended
- Appstore editor data will be automatically retrieved using your own credentials or by inviting DecodeApps consultant as a new user with proper access rights
- A custom competitive watch-list will be set-up by our consultants and your admin user will have complete autonomy to manage and update it
- To request activation contact email@example.com
- Custom apps market intelligence data fully integrated with AT internet
- Custom competitive intelligence
- Cross-Store Search & Watch
- Top 200 Apps Trends
- Appstore Search Optimization (A.S.O)
- Mobile Consulting
All in one dashboard
All in one DecodeApps Dashboard is composed of 7 tabs:
- App Analytics (AT Internet Data)
- App Store Insights (DecodeApps data )
- User Voice (DecodeApps benchmark data – paid option)
- Custom Competitive Apps benchmark (DecodeApps benchmark data – paid option)
- Top Apps category Trends (DecodeApps benchmark data – paid option)
- ASO – Phone store search (DecodeApps benchmark data – paid option)
- ASO – Tablet store search (DecodeApps benchmark data – paid option)
You will find below some screen shots of the all in one dashboard :
Activating this partnership activates the import of DecodeApps data into AT Internet tools. Only the data necessary for the proper functioning of the bridge are imported.