The new access rights system streamlines the daily management of your users with groups and roles that provide access to the various tools in the Analytics Suite.
To access the application, please contact your administrator to ensure your account has been created as an administrator or a delegate.
Accessing the application
- Log in to the solution (go to https://apps.atinternet-solutions.com/#/)
- Click on the Access Rights icon to open the application
Set up your access rights step by step
- Identify the main concepts and keywords *
- Create users
- Add other administrators *
- Create groups
- Define the role of each group
- Create delegations *
- Check access rights
- Update access rights *
- Export/Import users' access rights *
*reading these articles is not required to set up the access rights (but it will help you get the most from your configuration).
If you can't find something in the application, please feel free to have a look at our vertical menu description.
An organisation is a set of sites. It represents the functional structure of your business and can include several contracts. More specifically, it is a partitioned space where your data circulates freely. When you create an organisation, a user is assigned as the administrator to manage access rights across the entire organisation. There can be several administrators in an organisation – there is no limit to the number of administrators assigned.
A user can be listed in several organisations and access data from several organisations, though it is not possible for this user to create a dataset based on data from different organisations (as the data is confined to its organisation). To easily switch from an organisation to another, the user can use the header’s organisation selector.
A delegation allows administrators to delegate the management of access rights for a specific set of sites to another employee. It allows administrators to assign delegates to manage access rights for a limited number of sites. There can be several delegates in a delegation – there is no limit to the number of delegates assigned. Within an organisation, any given site can only belong to one delegation. However, any given user can obtain access rights from several delegation/delegates. The delegation creation is explained in this article.
A group defines a set of users with a specific role (= access rights) across a set of sites. A given user can belong to several groups, with different roles across different sites. A site can also belong to several groups. The details of group configuration is explained in the dedicated article. To create or modify a group, select the “Groups” icon in the Access Rights application.
To make the Analytics Suite even more user-friendly, we decided to implement roles based on your users’ level of analytics skill.These roles represent sets of tools made available to users. They can be predefined or customised to match the user's precise needs. A detailed article is dedicated to roles in order to help you get the most from your access rights.
The vertical menu contains five icons that leads to the main parts of the application.
NoteWhen entering the Access Rights application, the page displayed by default is either the Organisation Home Page, or a delegation Home Page, depending on your administration status (Admin or Delegate).
Organisation's home page
The organisation Home Page shows (from left to right):
- the total number of users in the organisation
- the total number of groups created at the organisation level (groups created in a delegation are not counted in this figure)
- and the total number of sites in the organisation
Each icon is clickable and leads to the respective parts: list of users, list of groups, list of sites. The management of the organisation’s administrators is also accessible from this page, by clicking on the “Manage Administrators” button located on the top right of the page.
Finally, the search bar allows you to find particular users, groups or sites by their name.
List of users
The list of users is accessible from the vertical menu. It is divided into two parts:
The actions on the top:
- The button “Create a User” leads to the user creation page.
- The button “Import” allows the import of csv file to create users or update the user list.
- The button “Export” exports the user list into a csv file.
The search bar, filters and list of users on the bottom:
- The search bar allows to find particular users by their name or email address.
- The buttons “Without rights” and “With rights” filter the list of users:
- “Without rights” represents the users that do not belong to any group
- “With rights” represents the users that belong to at least one group
- The list of users shows users without rights (!) and users with rights.
List of sites
The list of sites is accessible from the vertical menu. It is divided into two parts:
List of groups
The list of groups is accessible from the vertical menu. It allows you to:
The activity logs table shows, for each user, the last time he performed an action in each application.