The Reports application allows you to create and share completely customisable reports. Create your own analyses, or start from AT Internet's library of analysis templates to generate a simple and aesthetically pleasing reporting interface accessible to all business users.
The workspace can be broken down into five main areas:
(1) Report selector: To go from one report to another without having to go back through the Report Manager homepage,
(2) Features specific to the report: saving, sharing, deletion, etc.
(3) Actions specific to the analysis: add, change, delete a site, or filters
(4) Managing report content: menu, analyses, etc.
(5) Managing the analysis period:
A report's menu is made up of two types of items: groups of analyses (optional), and analyses:
Groups let you group together several analyses sharing a common theme, and structure the report according to these analyses. To create a group, click the "Group" button at the top of the menu.
A new group with a generic name will automatically be added to your menu. Click the name of the group to rename it, or drag-and-drop it to change its position in the list of groups.
Analyses can be added either in a group or to the root of the menu. You can add an analysis to the menu in 3 different ways:
- Click the "+ Analyses" button. Then select an analysis from among AT Internet's "Standard" analyses, or from among your custom analyses, then click on the icon to integrate the analysis into the menu.
- You can also drag-and-drop the analysis into the menu if you wish to directly place it in a precise spot.
- If you are already editing an analysis, you can also add it to the menu using the shortcut found at the top-right of the screen:
From the menu's editing tab, you can move the analysis toward the top or bottom of the menu, integrate it, or remove it from a group by simply dragging and dropping.
You can remove an analysis from the menu by clicking on the "delete" button which appears when you hover your mouse. Finally, you may set which analysis should open by default when you open your report, by clicking on the "home" icon that appears when you hover your mouse (see the above screenshot).
"Standard" analyses are ready-to-use analyses suggested by AT Internet based on generic data sets (analyses of source, geolocalisation, navigation…). You can use these analyses as they are in your reports, or use them as a foundation for creating your own custom analyses.
To display a standard analysis, start by opening the analysis panel, by clicking the "+ Analyses" button at the top of the menu. Be sure to then select the "AT Internet" tab.
Browse through the list, or use the search tool to find the type of analysis you wish to add to your report, then add it to the menu, or click the name of the desired analysis if you wish to open it in edit mode.
It isn't possible to rename or edit the content of a standard analysis. However, you can edit the default result by modifying the metric to use in the graph, the graph to be used, as well as the column width. In order for these customisation options to be taken into account, please remember to save your report.
To use a standard analysis as a working foundation when you create a custom data set, open the analysis options menu, then select the "Save as…" option:
The new analysis will be created: you can now edit the content, the display, and the title however you wish.