Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connector.
More info: http://reeport.io/
Discover the connector
With the AT Connect Reeport, you can link your AT Internet account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your AT Internet data
- Slice and dice your AT Internet data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your AT Internet data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
Interconnect AT Internet & Report
To activate your AT Internet Data Source:
- go to the Library, click “Data Source”
- click on "Create a data source"
- select AT Internet
- fill out your credentials and click on "Connect"
- Enter the data site ID you want to import
Activating this partnership activates the export of AT Internet data into Reeport. Only the data necessary for the proper functioning of the bridge are exported.