When you have created a data set you can generate an instant export by clicking on the « Export » button on the right bottom of the designer. You can also decide to plan an export in order to receive your analysis at a certain frequency.
TipYou can plan up to 100 exports per user. Whether you have asked an instant export or planed one, we will generate a CSV file that contains the first 200,000 lines of your data set. A Premium Option is available to retrieve up to 1,000,000 lines per export.
Configuring the frequency
When you first plan an export, you will need to select the frequency:
- Standard: day / week / month
- Premium: Hour / day / week / month
As well as the FTP / sFTP server on which you want to receive your file.
TipYour scheduled export will be activated 12 months. You will receive a notification before the end of that period to ask you if you want to continue scheduling it.
Adding an FTP configuration
Fill in all the mandatory parameters (in red) and give a name to your configuration as you can have several ones.
TipYou can test the FTP configuration before saving it in order to validate the access to your server. You will receive an empty file entitled «ATInternet_TtpConnection.test»
Amazon S3 connections
Configuring Amazon S3 connections is also a straightforward process.
In order to start, select "Amazon S3" as the send mode when setting up to your Data Query Export.
Then select "Add an Amazon S3 configuration":
You will be prompted with the following configuration window. In order for to know where to push the Data Query files and have the necessary rights to send the files we need the following information:
- S3 Configuration Name - the information requested here is for your reference. This will enable you to find and edit your connection amongst your other Amazon S3 connections you may have configured with AT Internet
- Bucket Name - We need inforation regarding the name of your Amazon S3 bucket. This is a unique identifier specific to your bucket only. This will enable us to send the files to the right place
- Destination Folder - If you wish to send the exports to place other than the main bucket folder you can specify the path here, sub-folders should be seperated by "/"
- Access configuration rule - In order for AT Internet to send the files to your Amazon S3 bucket, your bucket must contain the rule described in the dark grey box in its bucket access configurations. The rule can be easily copy-pasted using the "copy rule" button
- Test the connection - when you press the "test the connection" button we will send a small file over to your Amazon S3 Bucket which will enable us to confirm that the information you have provided is correct and the connection has been set up correctly
& hit save!
When you return to the Data Query configuration, hit: to refresh the Amazon S3 connection list. You should see the connection you've just configured appear in the drop-down list.
Checking your exports
Once you have set-up your FTP server you can access the configuration in the Exports directly: https://apps.atinternet-solutions.com/Exports/#/sendConfigurationList
This is also where you'll find all instant and scheduled export that you can edit or delete at any moment.