Founded in 2007, PrestaShop's mission is to deliver free e-commerce software by leveraging open source innovation. Today, more than 270,000 e-commerce stores operate under PrestaShop. The company and its community make every effort to enable e-merchants to benefit from a perfectly functional online store at a lower cost. The open source community of PrestaShop brings together over 700,000 merchants, developers and web agencies worldwide. PrestaShop won the 2014 People's Choice CMS Award for the best e-commerce solution for SMEs.
PrestaShop is an open source platform for online shops and e-commerce. The intuitiveness of the solution makes it easier for customers and store managers to handle. Thanks to PrestaShop, your products will be visible around the world. You can manage all the content of your e-commerce site, offer payment and delivery methods of your choice, manage your orders, etc.
To learn more https://www.prestashop.com/en.
PrestaShop in few numbers
- Nearly 20 years of existence
- More than 270,000 users
- A solution used in more than 195 countries
- More than 300 partners
- A community of 700,000 members
- More than 5000 addons in the marketplace
AT Connect Prestashop
The AT Connect Prestashop automates the marking of your Prestashop shop. You will be able to track your e-Commerce performance in the Sales Insights module of the Analytics Suite 2.
Sales Insights, e-commerce module of AT Internet, helps you to analyze and optimize: your product catalog, the purchasing process, the lost baskets... All this in the absolute respect of the RGPD and the CNIL.
- Install the module in a few clicks: The Prestashop AT Internet module can be activated in a few clicks. There are two possibilities: an addon is available in the AT Internet marketplace or in the PrestaShop marketplace.
- Automate tracking: The module speeds up the tagging process by automatically tracking Sales Insights events (products views, product pages, cart additions, basket withdrawals, purchases, payments, transactions, deliveries, etc.).
- Analyze your e-commerce performance: Thanks to the Sales Insights module you follow all the results of your PrestaShop store in Explorer. Tops buyers, flagship products, lost traffic, customer loyalty, conversion tunnel ... Optimize the performance of your e-commerce device with relevant insights.