After clicking on the AT Internet logo, you can start configuring the tag.
First you must give a name to your tag and add labels if you need. Then you can select AT Internet.
You have now access to the whole configuration of AT Internet’s tag.
BASIC SETUP VARIABLES OVERLOAD
Then you can overload some parameters by specifying new settings during initialization. List of basic setup variables that can be overloaded:
- The securevariable enables the sending of information in a secure manner, or not. Specify true in the case of an HTTPS protocol, and false for an HTTP protocol.
- The disableCookievariable, if set to true, enables you to block the writing of tracker cookies (first and third).
- The cookieDomainvariable enables you to specify the domain for the writing of cookies. In cases where this parameter is empty (cookieDomain: ''), the domain of the current page will be used.
SPECIFIC TAG ACTIVATION
Now that the first step is done, you can activate the tracking of specific events occurring on your website. For example, you can activate the tracking of these elements:
- Internal search engine
- Custom Object
- Site and page variables + Dynamic Labels + Custom tree structure + Tags/Keywords
- Identified visitors
- Identification of unique visitor
- MV Testing
- On-site Ads
- Rich Media
Below an example for page and site variables tracking: