To change this setting, you will need to have access to Analyzer NX where, as long as you have sufficient rights, you can go to Tools > Configuration > Parameters > Duration of inactivity set up and select the site you want to make the change for as well as the new duration you require, which can be set using any value between 1 to 30 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Can I reassign the number of a deleted custom variable to the one I just created?
- Do level 1 sites have a time zone?
- Your level 2s are changing!
- Is there anyway to change the date format from american to british english?
- How to set up a conversion funnel?
- How do I change the inactivity duration of a visit?
- What is the difference between site and page custom variables?
- How do I find what the custom site variable identifiers correlate to?
- What is the maximum number of pages I can declare as objectives?
- What is the delay before a new level 2 site's label is taken into account?