When a numerical ID (an) and a text ID (at) are present at the same time, only one of them, the numerical ID (an), is used.
Articles in this section
- Does the AT Internet tracker support multi-threading ?
- What is the cost of a CDDC (Custom Domain Data Collection)?
- Can a goal be tied to a click rather than a page?
- How do I check that elements of my site are properly tagged?
- How can I check that all of my site's pages have been correctly tagged?
- How do I tag a Single Page Application (SPA) or one page site?
- Do I have to use all the "::" separators even if the page isn't in a chapter?
- How do I tag a PWA (Progressive Web App)?
- How do I check the lifetime of a cookie set by xtcore.js?
- What is the equivalent of "disableCookie" in xtcore.js?