When a numerical ID (an) and a text ID (at) are present at the same time, only one of them, the numerical ID (an), is used.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to send 2 hits to 2 different sites from the same page?
- Is it possible to track a car or fridge application (Internet of things)?
- How to collect the complete URL of a page?
- What is the purpose of persistence in regard to custom properties?
- Populating Goal Type values using tags
- Is there a character limit for page labels?
- Can I use the character '"#' for a page label?
- Why is my MV Testing data not displayed?
- How to tag on-site ads campaigns using a query string parameter?
- Switching to first party cookies: how to set the domain where the cookie is deposited?