The Plays metric indicates the number of clicks on the 'play' button for Rich Media content. By contrast, the Playcount metric indicates the number of times Rich Media content was played. As such, it does not relate to the clic event on the 'play' button; there can be several of those events for a single playcount after a 'pause' event for example.
Articles in this section
- On mobile applications, what is the difference between a session and a visit ?
- When looking at a specific level 2, other level 2 sites are showing up in the Referrer sites, won't they be counted twice?
- What is the "sub-region" property?
- Exit pages loads vs page views
- Time spent calculation on pages and rich media
- Visit starting one day and ending the following day
- How does geolocation data get collected on mobile apps?
- How are Unique Visitors defined on mobile apps?
- What is a visitor without duration?
- What's the difference between "Portal sites" and "Referrer sites"?