In Data Query, Reports and Dashboards it is possible to combine a dimension such as Level 2s, Chapters or Pages with the "Time spent/ pages (page views)" metric. This will give you the average time spent per page for pages that belong to the dimensions you specified.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to query a period overlapping yesterday and today?
- Tag Gestures (Swipes) / Notifications / Crashes
- Sources > Other level 2s in Data Query
- Analysis period in Data Query
- Individual user journeys for Identified visitors
- Automatize Data Query exports
- How do I get the number of visits made before a conversion?
- How do I obtain the average time spent per page?
- There are pages with empty, or "-" labels, what could it be due to?
- Can I get Event positions in Data Query?