In Data Query, Reports and Dashboards it is possible to combine a dimension such as Level 2s, Chapters or Pages with the "Time spent/ pages (page views)" metric. This will give you the average time spent per page for pages that belong to the dimensions you specified.
Articles in this section
- How can I see segments that are shared with me?
- How can I share a Delta Data Query template?
- [MR - TBV] How to cross click events with pages ?
- How can I find the different marked URLs on my site in Data Query?
- What is the difference between the getRowCount method and the Approximate count distinct function?
- How do source properties work?
- How can I apply a filter "is not empty" on a hidden column?
- I noticed on Data Query 3 that there is a property "Site Environment". It says, that this property will be filled in by a configuration. Is it a configuration at the tagging level or within the interface?
- How to build a table in Data Query showing the number of visits per month over a year?
- Is it possible to query a period overlapping yesterday and today?