This category refers to visits initiated by clicking on one of the articles suggested by Chrome upon opening the app on an Android device. They are Discover suggestions, previously known as Google Feed.
Articles in this section
- How to measure traffic coming from Google My Business?
- Managing Sources on Delta
- What are "unclassified campaigns" ?
- Distinction of Google Discover sources
- Why is the last xto setting of my campaign not taken into account in Explorer?
- Is it possible to combine Google UTM and AT campaign tags in one URL?
- I keep getting data for a marketing campaign that is no longer online, is this normal?
- How does AT Internet manage attribution?
- I'm looking for the definition of terms you use in traffic sources in Explorer: what's the difference between "email marketing" and "webmails, "brand awareness" and "portal sites"?
- How to identify traffic coming from newsletters?