This category refers to visits initiated by clicking on one of the articles suggested by Chrome upon opening the app on an Android device. They are Discover suggestions, previously known as Google Feed.
Articles in this section
- What is the "Direct Access" traffic source?
- How to explain the gap between the number of clicks on Facebook and the number of visits in AT Internet
- Can we measure organic traffic sources (URLs) on mobile apps?
- Can an HTTPS site be the referrer for an HTTP site?
- What does "Chrome Content Suggestions" mean in the sources / search categories?
- What is a custom marketing source?
- Does AT Internet prioritize the xtor or the referrer for source attribution?
- Track an SMS source
- What is a Custom Organic Source?
- What is "Android-App" traffic source?