This category refers to visits initiated by clicking on one of the articles suggested by Chrome upon opening the app on an Android device. They are Discover suggestions, previously known as Google Feed.
Articles in this section
- How does AT Internet manage attribution?
- I'm looking for the definition of terms you use in traffic sources in Explorer: what's the difference between "email marketing" and "webmails, "brand awareness" and "portal sites"?
- How to identify traffic coming from newsletters?
- How are Custom Organic Sources rules processed?
- How to track a banner without using a redirection URL?
- How does the tracking of marketing campaigns work?
- What is the "Direct Access" traffic source?
- How does Campaign AutoDeclaration work?
- How to explain the gap between the number of clicks on Facebook and the number of visits in AT Internet
- Can we measure organic traffic sources (URLs) on mobile apps?