This category refers to visits initiated by clicking on one of the articles suggested by Chrome upon opening the app on an Android device. They are Discover suggestions, previously known as Google Feed.
Articles in this section
- How does the tracking of marketing campaigns work?
- What is the "Direct Access" traffic source?
- How does Campaign AutoDeclaration work?
- How to explain the gap between the number of clicks on Facebook and the number of visits in AT Internet
- Can we measure organic traffic sources (URLs) on mobile apps?
- What does "l.facebook.com" mean?
- Can an HTTPS site be the referrer for an HTTP site?
- How to duplicate a campaign?
- What's prior attribution?
- What does "Chrome Content Suggestions" mean in the sources / search categories?