To tag an account creation confirmation page on your website, you can add a page tag to the "Thank you" page once the account has been created and declare said page as a primary or secondary objective (goal page) in the interface.
Articles in this section
- Does the AT Internet tracker support multi-threading ?
- What is the cost of a CDDC (Custom Domain Data Collection)?
- Can a goal be tied to a click rather than a page?
- How do I check that elements of my site are properly tagged?
- How can I check that all of my site's pages have been correctly tagged?
- How do I tag a Single Page Application (SPA) or one page site?
- Do I have to use all the "::" separators even if the page isn't in a chapter?
- How do I tag a PWA (Progressive Web App)?
- How do I check the lifetime of a cookie set by xtcore.js?
- What is the equivalent of "disableCookie" in xtcore.js?