To tag an account creation confirmation page on your website, you can add a page tag to the "Thank you" page once the account has been created and declare said page as a primary or secondary objective (goal page) in the interface.
Articles in this section
- Is there a character limit for page labels?
- Can I use the character '"#' for a page label?
- Why is my MV Testing data not displayed?
- How to tag on-site ads campaigns using a query string parameter?
- Switching to first party cookies: how to set the domain where the cookie is deposited?
- I don't see data anymore for "searches with no results", why?
- What is the purpose of checking the "secure cookies" box?
- Why do I have keywords that generate a search page with results when they don't?
- What is « refreshDuration » variable and how to set it?
- Does the AT Internet tracker support multi-threading ?