Scheduling exports with Data Query necessarily requires an FTP configuration. It is not possible to receive these exports directly by email. However, you can create a dashboard (Dashboard Manager application) that will display the same data as in Data Query, schedule your export and receive it directly by email.
Articles in this section
- How can I find the different marked URLs on my site in Data Query?
- What is the difference between the getRowCount method and the Approximate count distinct function?
- How do source properties work?
- How can I apply a filter "is not empty" on a hidden column?
- I noticed on Data Query 3 that there is a property "Site Environment". It says, that this property will be filled in by a configuration. Is it a configuration at the tagging level or within the interface?
- How to build a table in Data Query showing the number of visits per month over a year?
- Is it possible to query a period overlapping yesterday and today?
- How to find Sources > Other level 2s in Data Query?
- What is the maximum analysis period in Data Query?
- How to analyse individual user journeys for Identified visitors?