We use the “Authorization” header for our login system. Your proxy needs to set the "Authorization” header to give you access to our solution.
Articles in this section
- How to access notifications on Explorer?
- What to do if I can't access AT Internet's solution?
- Is it possible to know the version of the smarttag.js used for a site in ATI's solution ?
- How do I detect and exclude robots / abnormal traffic?
- How do you explain differences between Analytics Suite 2 and Google Analytics data?
- AT Internet login with proxy
- Tag Inspector and storage limitations