Configuring FTP or sFTP connections is a straight forward process.
Select "FTP" as your send method when setting up to your Data Flow Push Export.
Then select "Add an FTP configuration":
You will be prompted with the following configuration window. In order for to know where to push the Data Flow files and have the necessary rights to send the files AT Internet needs the following information:
- Name of the FTP configuration - the information requested here is for your reference. This will enable you to find and edit your connection amongst your other FTP connections you may have configured with AT Internet
- IP/Server Name - We need inforation regarding the IP or server name of where your FTP server is located
- Protocol - in this section you will be able to specify which protocol you wish to use: FTP or sFTP
- Port - In this section you are able to specify which port you would like to use. For FTP connections, port 21 is already pre-selected. For sFTP connections you have choices between ports 2, 23 & 2222
- Login & Password - For us to deposit the file we need to have valid login & password details with sufficient access rights
- Destination Folder - If you wish to send the exports to place other than the main bucket folder you can specify the path here, sub-folders should be seperated by "/"
- Testing the connection - when you press the "test the connection" button we will send a small file over to the FTP which will enable us to confirm that the information you have provided is correct and the connection has been set up correctly.
& hit save!
When you return to the Flow configuration, hit: to refresh the FTP connection list. You should see the connection you've just configured appear in the drop-down list.