This page deals with the advanced ecommerce module of the Analytics Suite.
With the advanced ecommerce module, you will get the full picture of your products, categories and brands:
- Product page impressions,
- Products added to and removed from carts,
Overview & Insights
This synthetic analysis highlights some KPIs, such as:
- product page conversion rate leading to a product added to cart,
- product page conversion rate leading to a transaction,
- product page impression, etc.
Other KPIs will be added along the way.
In order for you to start digging into the data, we have selected some insights, which are shortcuts to pre-filtered and pre-ordered reports, designed to help you gain some time:
- most purchased products, which are your stars;
- products that are the most removed from the carts, which shows the products that fail to convince your clients after all;
- products that are the most added to carts, showing the products whose price or description are inciting your users to interact with them, etc.
Several product properties are available by default:
- ID (reference)
- Product Names
- Categories (up to 6)
15 metrics are available for you to compose your dataset.
Product Categories & Brands
Reports that are available for the products are also provided for product categories and brands.
If you don't see the Sales Insights menu entry in Explorer, get in touch with us so we can activate this for you.