Check a user's access rights
The Access Rights application also allows you to check each user’s access rights. To verify a single user’s access rights:
- Click on the second icon of the vertical menu to open the list of users.
- Search for the user, and click on it to open the user information page.
In this example, the user “Pascal Durant” created with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org belongs to two groups. The first group he belongs to, is called “Advanced – Corporate sites” and has the role Advanced Analyst. The second group he belongs to, is called “Analyst – Mobile sites” and has the role Analyst.
Clicking on a group leads to the group information page.
From the group information page, you can see:
- Which sites belong to this group
- Which other users belong to this group
Check who has access to a site
The Access Rights application also allows you to check who can access a site. To verify the access for a single site:
- Click on the fourth icon of the vertical menu to open the list of sites.
- Search for the site, and click on it to open the site information page.
In the example bellow, 16 users have access rights on the site called “UK site -V1”.
In the example bellow, the site called “UK site -V1” belongs to three groups:
- UK – Advanced with role “Advanced Analyst”
- UK – Standard with role “Analyst”
- UK – Basic with role “Business User”
- Click on the rectangle “USERS” or “GROUPS” to switch from one tab to another.
- Click on any user or group to display their information page.