If your template is complex, or if it involves a period of more than 45 days, your data might not all be available immediately. In this case, a message will notify you of the sampling of your data.
If you wish to retrieve your entire dataset, you may request pre-calculation. Remember to give your template a name, then click "Generate".
Retrieve a pre-calculated template
Open the left-hand menu and go to "My pre-calculation requests".
Consult all pre-calculation requests that have been completed in the "Completed pre-calculations" tab. To extract your entire dataset, edit the template in order to retrieve the corresponding API URL (use the CSV or IQY formats).
Tip: Only one pre-calculation request is available at a time per site.
Tip: Once you've launched your pre-calculation request, you may then continue to work on other templates in the Data Query application.
Certain metrics cannot be requested on periods of over 45 days:
- Sales (including tax)
- Sales (excluding tax)
- Revised sales (visits)
- Revised sales (prior attribution)
- Revised conversions (Visits)
- Number of abandoned carts
- Cart abandon rate
- Product abandon rate
- Quantity of abandoned products
- Sales turnover (incl. tax) from abandons
- Sales turnover (excl. tax) from abandons
Certain dimensions cannot be requested on periods of over 45 days:
- Unique visitor ID (unique visitors)
- Visitor ID (Identified visitors)
- Visitor ID (text) (Identified visitors)
- Visit ID (Visits)
- Page position (Pages)
- Status (Orders)
- Multi-channel campaigns (Traffic sources)
- Time (visit start) (Time)
- Minutes (visit start) (Time)
- Seconds (visit start) (Time)
- Time (event) (Time)
- Minutes (event) (Time)
- Seconds (event) (Time)
- All custom dimensions that are updated via import