You may configure an event by clicking on the icon that appears after you’ve after hovered your mouse over a particular event name in the list of events, or by clicking on the event’s position in the screen shot (via the blue hover).
From here, several actions are possible:
- Enable the event, in order to count (or not count) a click on the event
- Identification options:
- Set this event as a global app event: Enabling this option lets you make the event global, meaning it will be available for all screens in the application. The event will therefore appear in the list of global events.
- Ignore the touched element’s position: Enabling this option lets you avoid measuring the position of the item in a list.
- Ignore the touched element: Enabling this option lets you avoid measuring the item touched to carry out an action. For example, a scroll event does not require knowing which item was touched.
- Set the type of click linked to the event. The Auto type lets Smart SDK determine the type.
- Delete the event, so that it no longer shows up in the list of events. If the event is encountered again in live mode, it will appear again.
As with screens, you may rename an event by clicking on its name in the list, or in the pop-in window.