Use the menu on the left-hand side of the screen to browse through the Data Manager application. The application has three work environments: variables, configuration, and deployment.
The Variables environment allows you to create the variables required to use Data Manager.
The Configuration environment allows you to use the variables created.
- Mapping: Map your variables to AT Internet dimensions. For example, you can specify a Data Manager variable to replace AT Internet’s default page name.
- Correlation tables: Create correlation tables to add values to your variables. For example, you can transform category IDs into category names.
- Hit exclusion: Use your preset rules to exclude a specific kind of traffic. For example, if you added the AT Internet tag twice by mistake, you can target one of the two and exclude its traffic.
- Test your configuration to make sure everything is in order. This will allow you to check for unexpected errors.
- Once you release your configuration, it will be applied on the same day, at midnight.
Although correlation tables do not require a release, they are also applied on the same day, at midnight.
- View the history of the Data Manager configuration to check the list of releases made on this site.