AT Internet provides analyses and dimensions to view this data, but since search engines, like Google or Bing, have been serving their website with a https:// protocol, it has become very difficult to get this data. The data telling us that it is an image search or what the keywords are is in the query string of the URL, but under this protocol based on SSL encryption we can only collect the main part of the URL as a referrer and not the whole URL for security reasons. This a technical phenomenon that affects all Analytics tools, even Google Analytics. When it comes to paid advertising, it is still possible to collect such information as you control the information you send to us, via the tag.
Articles in this section
- How to measure traffic coming from Google My Business?
- Managing Sources on Delta
- What are "unclassified campaigns" ?
- Distinction of Google Discover sources
- Why is the last xto setting of my campaign not taken into account in Explorer?
- Is it possible to combine Google UTM and AT campaign tags in one URL?
- I keep getting data for a marketing campaign that is no longer online, is this normal?
- How does AT Internet manage attribution?
- I'm looking for the definition of terms you use in traffic sources in Explorer: what's the difference between "email marketing" and "webmails, "brand awareness" and "portal sites"?
- How to identify traffic coming from newsletters?